How to Prepare your first Grow Kit
- Step 1: Assemble Tools and Components
- Step 2: Prepare your Seed
- Step 3: Get Your Pot Ready
- Step 4: Plant Your Seed
Prepare the following Items purchased from Growbudz.
- 1 x 10 / 20 Litre Freedom Farms Fabric Pot
- 1 x Freedom Farms Seedling Mix
- 1 x Freedom Farms Premium Potting Mix
- 1 x EM Pro Soil
- 1 x Mycoroot
Additionally prepare the following items.
- Small Watering Can
- 1 Litre of Unchlorinated Water (Tap water left in a bucket for 36 hours will do the trick or borehole water.)
- Small Spoon
Prepare your seed as follows
- Mix Together 5 ml of EM Pro Soil and 1 Litre of un-chlorinated water. (Leave tap water in a bucket for 36 hours to un-chlorinate)
- Pour some of the mixture int a glass and pop your seed into the glass. (Please don’t handle your seed with your hands)
- Let your seed soak for approx 20 minutes.
While your seed is having a good soak prepare your pot with soil as follows:
- Fill your 10 / 20 litre pot half way with Freedom Farms Premium Potting Mix (Green Bag)
- Pat down lightly.
- Fill the rest of the pot with the same potting soil and pat down lightly.
- With both hands grab a generous amount of potting soil from the middle of your pot creating a crater.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of Mycoroot into the crater.
- Mix a teaspoon of Mycoroot with some Freedom Farms Seedling Mix (White Bag)
- Fill the crater with the mixture.
Now lets plant your seed.
- Take some of the EM Pro Soil and water mixture and dampen the soil.
- Make a small hole in the middle of the soil no deeper than 2 cm deep.
- Drop your seed into the small hole point side up. (Don’t handle your seed with your hands)
- Cover the seed with soil and water a pour some of the water mixture around your seed.
- Leave out in the sun and give lots of love.