Organics Matter Fulvic Acid Powder
R149.00 Incl. VAT
Fulvic Acid is a powerful, multi purpose natural input for agriculture. Recommended for use as a natural chelator, plant growth promotor and microbial stimulant.
|Fulvic Acid||800 g/kg|
|Appearance||Fine Brown to Golden powder|
- Soil application: 2-5 kg per ha
- As part of fertiliser blend: 1-2% of blend
DIY 8% Fulvic Acid Liquid
- Mix 12 kg Fulvic Powder with 100 L water.
- Add to water slowly and agitate to prevent lump formation.
Storage and handling:
- Keep dry
- May stain foliage and fruit, avoid application close to harvest.
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.